The Dentists at Lino Lakes Family Dentistry and Roseville Dentistry welcome new patients! Our staff of friendly and well qualified assistants are available to answer any questions you may have.
Before your first visit please take a moment to print and complete either an adult or child Health History Form and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
Thank you for allowing us to create beautiful smiles for your whole family!
Your Childs First Visit
Getting your child's teeth off to a good start is an important part of your child's health. Dental visits can start for your child as early as their first birthday. We will check early tooth development and set the frequency of following visits.
You can help your child's visits be a positive experience by following these helpful suggestions:
- Make the visit an enjoyable outing for your child.
- Consider a visit to allow your child to get acquainted with the dentist.
- Set a good example for your child by brushing and flossing your teeth and making regular trips to the dentist.
- Don't let anyone tell your child scary stories about visiting the dentist.
- Don't let your child know you feel anxious about visiting the dentist with them.
- Don't use bribes to get your child to go to the dentist.
- Don't use a visit to the dentist as a punishment or threat.